Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Really?

I had been talking to fellow nurses about how many CEs ( CE stands for Continuing Education, each CE represents 1 hour) I needed to have to renew my nursing license. Everyone I talked to said 24 including the mandatory CEs. So I started working on getting them out of the way.... I should have got online and looked it up on the Florida Board of nursing website.... Today I subscribed to CE Broker, which is a website that keeps track of all the CE you have done and tells you when you have fulfilled the requirements. It turns out that because this is my first renewal I only needed 2 CEs! ONLY 2!! I have done 24.5! Oh well... at least now I know what to expect in 2 years when it's time to renew again!! I wanted to tell myself I had wasted all that time, but since I was learning new stuff it wasn't a waste! So I'm all done, all I need now is to renew! Yay!

No comments: