Monday, March 28, 2011

Checklist

1: Taxes: Done!! Michael and I have been procrastinating. But now we finally got our butts in gear!

2: Get the house organized and all the boxes unpacked: Well... we were almost done with this one, but then being up in Dothan for the last 2 weekends delayed us some. But I am starting back and will get it done by the end of this week.

3: Clear out the vines and weeds from behind the house: Yeah... haven't started this one yet.

4: Start getting food storage supplies built up: I am proud to say I have been working hard on this one. I've been hitting all the sales on canned goods and we have quite a bit!!

5: Daily personal AND family scripture study: I've been doing great with my personal, and we've been getting better about family

. 6: Daily Journal writting: I had gotten away from writting daily... I was down to once a week, but now I have picked it back up!

7: Figure out what I am going to put up on the ledge in our house: Still working on this one, but I think I am going to get some wedding pics blown up on canvas and put them up there.

To Do List:

1: Get up in attic and see how much space we have.

2: Get more info on the online LPN to RN bridge program.... I have got to get going on this.

3: Buy a new (to us) car. I really really really want a Honda CRV.... we'll see if that happens.

4: LOSE WEIGHT- I HATE being fat... but NO MORE!! I've been eating tons better, now I just need to start exercising more regularly... I'm going to start tomorrow morning as soon as I get off work.

No comments: