Sunday, March 6, 2011

1 Year together.

So as of today Michael and I have been married a whole year!! It seems crazy because it really doesn't seem like it has been a year! We are so happy and in love!! For our anniversery we came back up to North Georgia to relive some honeymoon magic.... haha... the only magic we have relived was me being sick!! Except this time I gave it to Michael too!! Sad.... So we got up here and have done nothing except watching TV and soaking in the jacuzzi! But it is still good to be away from home! So if we take any pics before we head home tomorrow I'll post them... but don't get your hopes up... we both feel pretty crummy! But at lease we are together and feeling crummy!!

2 comments:

The Hargretts said...

I'm sorry that you're both sick but I bet it's nice to be sick and not at home. For some reason just staying in a hotel room and relaxing sounds better then staying at home. =)

Boraz said...

Oh well! At least you are together...which is always a good time, right?....Love you...Mom

using Matt's nametag...he was already signed in....