The next day Michael and I started moving things around. We had to move our washer so we could hook the new one up to see how it works. After much manuvering we got the washer moved into place, hooked it up and it started working perfectly!!! Perfectly that is until it finished filling and then did nothing!!! NOTHING!!! We couldn't even get it to drain!! So we got out cups and buckets and started manually bailing the washer out! I never thought about how much water is really used to wash clothes, but now I know!! ALOT!!! So after about an hour of bailing the water and trying not to pass out from the bleach fumes the washer was as empty as it was gonna get! So we moved it out into the hall and got our washer back in place! Whew!! Talk about hard work!
So then we washed a load of clothes and put it in the dryer.... which worked great for about 10 minutes and then started making a horrible metal rubbing against metel sound!! So Michael and I looked at it. The back had gotten a dent in it during the move. :-( So I called my Dad!! He came over and we decided to take it apart!! So using google to guide us that's what we did... until Dad realized he had No idea how to fix GE dryers (his expertise is in Maytags) and we put it back together! And somehow accidentally fixed it in the process!! It was awesome!! So now we have a broken washer sitting in our entry way
until we find man power to help Michael take it to the dump, but we have an awesome dryer!! It even has a antibacterial setting (which I think is a great thing for our scrubs)! So I'm happy!! It was a great learning experiance!!!