Friday, April 23, 2010

Notes

Dear Mario Kart
I love you! You make me smile! Especially when I win!

Dear Neighbors,
Please Stop Blasting your music! It is giving me a headache and making me mad.

Dear Crock Pot,
You are amazing!!! If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to cook!

Dear Shower Head,
Please stop trying to kill me! My back is covered in bruises from you falling!

Dear Bed,
You are my best unalive friend! You are always so welcoming and soft!

Dear Pest Control,
It's time for you to come spray, I found a centipede on our door!

Dear Pollen,
DIE!!!!!! Because you are making me not be able to breathe!!!!

Dear Paycheck,
Please be big... I know I only worked 3 days this week, but be big anyway?? Please??

Dear Michael,
You are the love of my life!! You are the greatest! Thank you for bringing me breakfast this morning! I love you!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

This is very funny! Mom