Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun Sunday

I had a really good Sunday!! I woke up and got ready for church. Michael and I left and got caught in the storm I taunted last night (oops), but got the church safely! Nursery was good, even though we had a ton of kids today! I have decided that the favorite church song in "head, shoulders, knees, and toes! After we finish singing all the kids chant "FASTER FASTER!!!" It is so cute! But the overall favorite song is 3 little monkeys! The kids are so overly cute during the "SNAP!!!!" After church I got home and took an hour nap that seriously felt like an entire nights sleep! It was awesome! Then I woke up and helped Michael study for his finals. After study time we headed over to my friend Kelly's house for a fun and yummy BBQ dinner! Then we rushed over to my aunt and uncles house for my cousin's B-Day party. It is so hard to believe he is 14 now! It seems like just yesterday he was born! After the party we headed over to my parent's house for a little bit. My parents signed my car title over to us and my dad gave Michael a blessing for his upcoming finals! Then we headed out and made one last stop at Kelly's again to help her out with something and pick some stuff up.
Busy Busy but fun day.
I'm tired and going to sleep.
goodnight all!!

No comments: