Wednesday, April 21, 2010

10 things I hate about... well just 10 things I hate!!

1. Loud Music, the type you feel more then hear.

2. Cleaning Toilets.

3. Taking a short shower (Note: My "short" is not measured by time. If there is still hot water left when I am getting out... it is short).

4. Only getting to watch half of a movie.

5. Wrong numbers... I have been getting at least 4 of these calls a day. If it were just one once in a while it would be fine.... but multiple a day? Come on!!

6. Waking up for work. I love my job, I just hate waking up for it.

7. Did I mention loud music?

8. Thunderstorms... I love the rain, I just hate the lightning and thunder.

9. Sweeping.

10. Stubbing my toe... ow!

1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

hahahahahah! sweeping! me too!!! better get to lovin it though!

and you need one more! loud music twice??? tsk tsk