Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's time for a VaCaTiOn BABY!!!

So I just found out that Michael's cousin has finally set a date for her wedding!! So That means Michael and I get to go to Wisconsin!!! I am so excited for Marisa and Jordan and their upcoming wedding and I cannot wait to go out there! All morning I have been looking at flights and trying to find the cheapest! At first I was in shock because the cheapest flight out of Tally (even if it had up to 3 layovers) was $696.00 EACH!!! I was like... Heck no! We will spend an all nighter and drive if we have too!! But then I got smart and looked at what it would be if we flew out of Atlanta or Jacksonville. Atlanta was still pricey especially when I added in the cost of gas and hotel since all the flights left at like 6am. But then when I saw the price to fly from Jacksonville I was relieved!! A round trip will cost us $240.00 each. That's not bad and I am so willing to pay it to be at her wedding! I can't wait.... (but alas Iwill be waiting because it is not for a few more months!!)! Congrats Marisa and Jordan!!! We love you guys!!!
PS: This is the very YUMMY Veggie soup I made for dinner! I got squirted in the eye with a juicy onion.... but it was SO worth it!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Glad you're cooking! Keep it up!