Sunday, July 28, 2013

My girl

Makenna, Makenna, Makenna. You are the light of mommy's life. You are so cheerful, stubborn and adorable. You surprise mommy on a minute-to-minute basis. Tonight you suddenly busted out and said "ball, blue blue ball. Ball ball ball blue ball" as you picked up a small blue ball. You also started saying "nap nap nap nap nap nap" when you are tired. I love how you willing give me and daddy bear hugs and lots of kisses. I love how excited you get when you first see me or daddy in the morning. Yesterday you were mad that mommy got you up from your nap instead of daddy, and when I put you in the bed with daddy (he was sleeping because he was going to work that night) you started hysterically laughing. I think it is adorable how when you drop something you cover your mouth and say "uh oh". I loved the look on your face when I caught you sneaking daddy's chips. I even thought you were pretty darn cute covered in half of the container of Vaseline (I STILL haven't figured out how you got the Vaseline off the shelf). I did NOT however enjoy the call to the poison control center we had to make because you also decided to EAT the Vaseline... We love you our silly girl.













No comments: