Monday, July 22, 2013

Finals... an evil evil word...

I have a confession to make. I have never really stressed about finals in my life.... until now. Being homeschooled, I never had to worry about "finals" per se, we did take the CAT test at the end of the year, but we were all always more advanced and it wasn't stressful at all. At Lively for LPN school we did have "finals" but they weren't cumulative, so I wasn't worried. As I'm typing though, I guess the NCLEX (state board exam that a nurse has to pass before she gets her license) is kind've a final.... lol.
Anyways... our final is tomorrow... I have been studying non-stop and STILL don't feel ready in the slightest. It is cumulative and counts for 30% of our grade.... I really don't think it would be bad, but this will be our 3rd test in 5 day. Test 1 I passed... Barely... I did great on #2, but I am FREAKING OUT about this one... I'll update tomorrow when I get home.


UPDATE: I PASSED!!!! Now to start packing for the big move! But at least work is done and there is no school until Aug. 26!

No comments: