Tuesday, June 25, 2013

One Year Later (only 14 days late) *Prepare for a post filled with pics*

Can someone please tell me how all of this was a whole year ago?? ( Part One Part 2 Part 3) I still miss having my little ladybug inside me. I swear I still feel phantom kicks at times. It's been a long fun and stressed filled year. All the trouble with Makenna's weight and breastfeeding about did me in (Read about it here), but we pushed through! Makenna has changed A TON throughout this year! I can't believe I have a one year old! She is the best thing that ever happened to me! Enjoy the following pics! They are the best of the best!








(Me on top, Makenna on the bottom)








































1 comment:

Vicky said...

It has been such a fast year! She has been such a treat for a year. She has such a sweet nature and reminds us so much of you! Although we do see Michael in her too!