Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mail call

Dear Marquesas, I love your mail calls so I am stealing the idea. Also, Oliver is adorable! And Miles is too! Plus he was super cute in nursery on Sunday!

Dear Michael, I am really going to miss you starting Monday when I'm at my new job. I love you so much! Thanks for being so supportive all the time.

Dear Sleep Deprivation, I am SOOO looking forward to NOT having you everyday (er I mean every night).

Dear Allergies, Why do you enjoy making my nose turn into a faucet? Because I really don't like it.

Dear Co-workers at Healthsouth, I'll miss seeing ya'll everynight. Thanks for all the good times!

Dear patient with the diagnosis that was caused by something really humerous (and really stupid on your part) that I can't say on here because of HIPPA, Thank you for making me laugh so hard I almost pee every time I read your Chart.

Dear new car, You are the love of my life (next to Michael that is). Thank you for being you! You make driving enjoyable!

Dear Shelley, Thanks for going shopping with me the other day!! It was lots of fun!

Dear Raelee, You are sooooo cute!! I think you just get cuter every time I see you. I had fun playing "Where's Mommy at" with you in Target the other day (or as you would say: werrr seee at??? Mommamama weeerrr seeee at?). You were so adorable!

Dear Idella (and Dr. Mauro, but mostly Idella), I absolutely CANNOT wait until Monday!!! I am soooo excited!

Dear Diet Mountain Dew SuperNova, Let me just tell you... you are awesome.

Dear Healthsouth, I'm glad I'm staying on with you part-time, but I am so glad I only have 3 shifts left with you full time!

Dear Lindsay Lou Photography, I need to get with you to plan a time to get pics of me and my hubby!

No comments: