Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another big change

As if I didn't have enough changes about to happen in my life, Michael and I just made another big change: WE BOUGHT A NEW (to us) CAR!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! We got a 2009 Honda CR-V LX from the local Honda dealership. We got an AMAZING deal on it thanks to my quick thinking! I LOVE the CR-V so much and I have had it less then a day. It was totally time for a new car. I was sick and tired of being embarrassed whenever I would sit at traffic lights and my van would have smoke pouring out. But those days are in the past now! :-) This pic was taken at the dealership. On a sad note: Once we got the car, I was driving out to my parent's house to show my dad. I was driving down the parkway and a semi got over into my lane. All of the sudden a big rock hit my windshield and cracked it. :-( I couldn't believe that it happened...and I not ashamed to say that I shed a tear or two. I mean I had JUST bought the car!! But it's not a big crack and when I wake up I'm going to see about getting it fixed!

1 comment:

The Hargretts said...

Nice new ride!! Sorry about the windsheld. I know that you can get it fixed for free though. There is some law about cracks in the windsheld and it getting fixed for free... I don't remember exactly but Chris and I had a little crack in ours and we had the whole windsheld replaced for free. Pretty awesome!