Saturday, April 9, 2011

BIG changes

Well, since the only consistent thing in life is change, I decided to make some changes of my own. April 22 will be my last shift (full-time) at HealthSouth Rehab Hospital!! I got a job with one of my most favorite people ever, Idella!! She is an ARNP that works for Dr. Kirk Mauro!! Dr. Mauro is one of the most awesome Doctors ever in Tallahassee. He used to be the medical director at Healthsouth, but had to hand it over to someone else because his practice got so big. He also is one of the doctor's that saved my uncle's life! I am so blessed to have gotten this position and I am super excited!!! One of the best parts about this is that I will be off night shift!! YAY!! But that is also the worst part of this. I will no longer be on the same shift as Michael. I'll be working Mon-Fri, but Fridays are half days, so we will only be seeing each other for 6 hours Mon-Thursday.... it will be tough to adjust to but Michael wants to switch to day shift eventually!! Anyways... Did I mention I am excited??? Because I am!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Hargretts said...

Congrats!! This is so exciting. Good luck with it all =)

Vicky said...

We are so excited for you too!