Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love these ones!!


Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

Oh Grey's Anatomy... how I love thee!! This is by far my fave show!! And.... I have made it into Michael's fave show too!! We can't wait until Friday mornings so we can watch it! (Yes, I know it comes on Thursday night at 9pm, but we are getting ready for work then and wouldn't be able to concentrate). I have all the seasons on DVD and I think I have watched every episode twice!! The earlier seasons are better in my opinion, but the later ones are pretty good! It can get annoying at times when they do things really wrong (like having the oxygen tubing not hooked up to anything) but I just laugh it off!! It is also fun being able to relate to different situations.
On a different note, work is kicking my butt!! I need some MAJOR rest and relaxation because I think I am coming dangerously close to a huge burnout!!

No comments: