Monday, January 31, 2011

10 facts about me.


1. I am addicted to House Hunters on HGTV.... actually I am just addicted to HGTV altogether.
2. I am super duper jealous of my sister Shelley for being so creative with everything.
3. I love cooking... but I'm not very good at it.
4. My biggest goal in life is to be a mom.... hopefully when the time comes I will be as good of one as my mom is.
5. I love cats and if we were allowed to have pets in our townhouse I would probably have like 4 or 5 of them.
6. When I was trying to decided what type of nurse I wanted to be, I would remind myself that I hated old people.... well.... now I love them!!
7. I have the best husband in the world... seriously.
8. I have absolutely NO sense of style. I am not even kidding. Shelley has to take me shopping to help me find clothes... it's really sad.
9. I hate it when people cough stuff up. It makes me gag. I can take throw up, poop, pee, blood, just not coughed up stuff... that is one HUGE reason I am not a respiratory therapist.
10. I love taking a long hot shower the minute I get home from work... there is just nothing like seeing (well I see it in my head) all the MRSA, C-Diff, and other various germs washing down the drain. It makes me happy.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Hey Lindley! Just found your blog from Blimes Times! I'm glad you like old people now, and I can relate about the whole "throwing up" thing. Except, all of those other things you're fine with would make me gag too. So, you're a stronger woman than I. Anyway, cute blog, and you can count me as a regular :)

The Hargretts said...

I love cats too!! They are awesome. And I bet your cooking is great =)