Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting there....

Sooo... since Michael and I got married I think that all of our stuff has multiplie times a million!!! It is taking me way to long to unpack and get things where they need to be. On an up note, we finally got our gas hooked up! We had been living in the townhouse, but still showering at the apartment. Not fun! But now we have hot water and it is awesome!! But we had a flood the other night... well actually 4 floods. Blame it on the townhouse which has many broken things in it. This time it was the showerhead. Broken showerhead + water = BIG FLOOD and Michael and I being late to work. But it also equals lots of laughs and good memories. I love making memories with Michael... it's fun. Being married is awesome!

1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

It really is awesome isnt it? Im glad you two can laugh when times get tough. Keep that habit around, it comes in handy!