Thursday, December 18, 2008

ONE DAY TO GO!!!

YAY!! I only have one day left of school before Christmas break!!! We took our final in Pharmocology this morning and I got a 86% on it! I beat Michael's 82% (Don't worry.... it is totaly healthy competition)!! Tomorrow morning we have our final endocrine test.... it is on Diabetes Mellitus.... I think it will be a easier test (knock on wood) so hopefully I will do good. I figured out what I would need to pass the class and I only need a 51%... lol! Tomorrow will be the true proving ground for PN 113.... because if anybody fails this class and failed the urinary class they will be dropped from the program.... so I will be praying for all of my classmates (and myself of course!)!

I am still getting used to being engaged.... I have total engagement ring syndrome.... I catch myself staring at it almost non stop! So I have had to have Michael drive everywhere so I don't wreck! LOL! It's not really that bad but I really do love the ring! I've been having all sorts of fun on the David's Bridal Website... they have this really cool thing where you can make your dream wedding! This is my favorite one so far:
I really like the dress but I think I have found an even better one!

3 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

yay for wedding planning!!!! i cant wait to see this ring live and in person!!!!

Vicky said...

Hope the "better dress" has a better price tag? LOL....Mom

Alyse said...

Congratulations! That's way exciting! Do you have a date set yet?