Thursday, December 11, 2008

No room in the Inn.....

......Or in the Evelo Household. Due to Shelley and Brad's House flooding... they have moved in with us for awhile! It is crowded but nice....
It has really brought back memories of all the fights me and Shelley used to have over the bathroom... but luckly this time Shelley and Brad are using Matthew's bathroom..... so other then a few slight arguments over it, it's been fine. It's a little weird for them to be here all the time but it is also fun!
As I prev. posted I passed my urinary system exam today, so I passed the class with an 82! YAY!! But on the sad side I failed my pharm test but I am still passing the class so I'm good!
Michael finally talked to his mom about the ring!!! YAY!!! So now he is home free to ask me.... I really hope it is soon! Him telling her went fine... his sister had kind've paved the way in not so many words so his mom was prepared! YAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!

No comments: