Monday, December 1, 2008

DRUG MATH TEST and so much more!!!

SO I passed my drug math test on the first attempt with a 100%!!!!!!!!!!!! I hat to do this b/c it is so Disney Channel but....... YAY ME!!!!!! I was really nervous and even prayed in family prayer last night to "help me and Michael pass our drug test." You can imagine the laughter and teasing that caused me! Shelley went off on it espicially! But I passed with a 100 and so did Michael so I am happy!

For other news I reconnected with my bestfriend from my HS years (from about 14-18) yesterday!!!!! It was so good to see her!! We visited for almost an hour and I can't wait to see her again soon!

I realized yesterday at church just how lucky I am to be in Primary! Those kids just touch my heart! They are all so adorable! At one point yesterday I looked up just in time to see Justin and Laura rubbing Marquesas's very pregnant stomach (it was really cute.... especially with how gently Laura was), and then Justin Planted a HUGE kiss on Marquesas's cheek!

So I am still waiting for Michael to pop the question.... I hate to say I am getting impatient but somehow.... knowing that he has the ring in his possesion is making me want it more!!!!! I know it will be sometime this month and before Christmas but I am like a child waiting for their birthday..... it just can't get here quick enough!!!!! So hopefully by the time I have time to blog again I will have a ring nestled on my finger!

Well now I need to go reimmerse myself in endocrine stuff and Medication cards (oh Joy!) But tomorrow comes the dreaded and horrible part............. (Pause to build suspense)....................................... CARE MAPPING!!!!!! (Screams are heard in the back ground).
Care mapping is not quite as difficult as care plans but it is still up there as far as how much stress it causes! But on the bright side my patient this week is VERY interesting so I might actually enjoy doing the care map! So wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

good job L!!!

yeah, those primary kids are impossible not to love huh???

michael sure is keeping everyone in suspense!!! im always asking drew..do you think she's enagaged yet???

good luck!