Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First Day of Daycare

I never knew how sad I would be putting Makenna into daycare. I never wanted to put her in, but schedules change and daddy needed to get more sleep than he had been getting. Last night while packing her backpack I was having to fight off tears the whole time. I was selfish and had her sleep with me all night in my bed. I ay or may not have cried after we dropped her off. She cried 2 or 3 times before we even left, but her teacher was good at distracting her. I really REALLY hope she does alright and has fun. Her daycare has an AWESOME playground and she LOVES playgrounds! Here are the pics I took last night and this morning. She picked out her backpack last night and it is so cute because it is almost as big as she is! I will try to write an update today after I pick her up.
 Bag packed and clothes layed out.

Early morning snuggles and an episode of The Chica Show.

Trying on her backpack


Excited to go "out-ide (outside)"



Ready to go

Wait Where is mommy?

Bye Bye Mama! (Don't worry... I went too, I just had to get pictures first.)

No comments: