Thursday, February 27, 2014

The end is near

I am almost done with Nursing School! This (almost) year has gone by so quickly! In March I only have 7 days of school: 4 simulations, a mock job interview, a day of hospise observation and a day of OR observation. Then in April I start my preceptorship. I found out today that my preceptorship will be at CRMC in thr family center/peds!!! That is where I want to work when I graduate so it is safe to say I am over the moon about where I am assigned! I think I may have actually squeeled a bit when I opened my paper and saw where I would be at!

Makenna is growing up so quickly. Her favorite songs right now are "Let it Go" from Frozen and a song by the wiggles called "Rock-a-bye your Bear". She sings let it go and dances to to thr other. It is so stinking cute! Another big thing that is about to start is Makenna is going to be starting daycare! We were hoping to avoid putting her in but poor Michael is just too tired from working 5 nights a week to watch her and provide the interactions she needs right now.
Makenna has also been having trouble adjusting to being in nursery. She cried so hard 2 weeks ago that she actually started vomiting.... hopefully daycare will help with that too.

I got a new calling at church as a sunbeams teacher! I am so excited about this. I started last week and had a double class because one of the other teachers wasn't there. Having 6 kids wore me out big time... I mean I seriously came home so tired that I pretty much was forced to take a nap. I couldn't even talk straight I was so tired! I had also just had 3 days of clinicals (finished at 11pm Saturday night), so that probably contributed to my exhaustion lol.

That's about all I have to report! This is just going to be a fun next few months!

No comments: