Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My little smartie!

As I said in my last post, we have been potty training Makenna. The other day, I changed her diaper and then put her down on the floor so that I could get some clothes out of the closet. As I walked back into the room Makenna had crawled into the bathroom and was in the process of taking off her diaper. As I sat there and watched, she successfully removed the diaper and climbed up onto her potty and went poo poo!!! This child is awesome! She never ceases to amaze Michael and I. Her latest thing is to say Mama mama mama in this sad pathetic voice whenever Michael doesn't give her what she wants.... She is a mess!!

In other news: The diet is going great!!! I lost 20lbs from 3/8 to 4/12!!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's impressive! Good for her!! And way to go for you too!