Friday, April 13, 2012

Excited!

Today begins a minivacation for me!!!!! Michael and I are going to Ocala tonight, driving to the Orlando Temple to do baptisms tomorrow and going back to Ocala afterwards and coming home Sunday! We picked Ocala because it breaks up the 5+ hours down to Orlando. With me being 8 Months pregnant I am just NOT up to sitting 5 hours in a car. This will be the first time Michael has been to the Temple so he's pretty darn excited too! I am getting baptized for my Grandma who passed away last year.
On another note: I had a creepy pregnancy dream last night. I dreamed my abdomen was made out of really stretchy stuff (like the stuff you can get out of a gum ball machine). Makenna was able to reach her arms out and grab my fingers with her hands. It was seriously weird and creepy!!!!!
Here is a new belly pic from last week and a pic of the nursery. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The room looks so good! You SHOULD be excited!!