Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Time for a pregnancy update!

Update time!!

I am now 20 weeks and 5 days along.

Our baby girl is about the size of a cantalope.

Total weight gain: I lost 27 pounds but have now gained back 3 of those so it would be 24 pounds down!

New Pregnancy Symptoms: No new ones really, but the reflux is getting worse. Well actually, I have begun having leg cramps at night... OUCHE!!!!

Continuing Symptoms: Nausea: It's pretty much gone except for at night and occasionally around lunch time. Frequent urination: I thought this was supposed to be better during the 2nd trimester!! They LIE!! Actually it is a little better, baby girl just loves to kick me in my bladder constantly! Fatigue: Still there, I feel like all I do is sleep when I'm not at work....

Maternity Clothes: I have 3 maternity shirts, 3 pairs of pants, and 1 dress. I need more though. My belly is quickly outgrowing the normal clothes I have left. And I LOVE IT!

Sleep: I sleep good every other night it seems. I figure it's because I am so tired from not sleeping the night before! LOL.

Eating habits: I am now kind've just grazing all day. I usually eat one good meal when I get home from work.

Cravings: Still craving fruit, still craving trail mix. The new ones are smarties and Whoppers.... Oh how I love me a whopper nowadays!!

Special Pregnancy Moments:1: When we went to The Prenatal Experience to find out we are having a little baby girl. 2: Everytime I feel her move... even when she is kicking me in the bladder :-) 3: The fact that she has a favorite song... She always gets really active when I play "The Prayer" by Celine Dion. I have tried multiple other songs by Celine and by other people and she only does it for "The Prayer". 4: Everytime Michael gets to feel her move, and how active she gets whenever he talks to her.

I can't wait to meet her in around 20 weeks!!!!

No comments: