Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yay for Christmas time!!

Ok so I am one of those people who HATE it when stores put out christmas decorations before thanksgiving.... But not this year!!!! I am so super excited about christmas it is crazy!! I started listening to Josh Groban's and Brad Paisley's christmas albums 2 weeks ago and went on a christmas shopping spree with my friend Jennifer this last weekend! And today Michael and I bought our tree. I really really wanted a real tree since it is our first married christmas, but I settled on a artificial one because my need to have the tree up now outweighed my want for a real one! So we took a quick little trip down to Target and found a BEAUTIFUL tree that was on sale!! We got home and I put on christmas music and we decorated it! I am in LOVE with this tree! So basically this rambling post can be summed up with "YAY FOR CHRISTMAS TIME!!!"

2 comments:

freya said...

oooh yes that is exciting! i can't wait to put ours up! and you tree looks great!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!