Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top Ten Things I am greatful for today

1. My wonderful husband - I am so lucky to have him in my life! I can be a difficult person and can be more then slightly strange, but he loves me in spite of it (he says that those are some of the reasons he loves me).

2. Church - I love my nursery kids and my co-nursery teachers! They are great!
We also had really good talks in sacrament today! I love church and look forward to it each Sunday!

3. Sunday Night Dinner at my parent's house - It is so much fun knowing our whole family can hang out and talk every week. It is great to stay connected with everyone and I love the awesome relationships we all have with each other! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!! And tonight Dad made some super Yummy Veggie Soup that really hit the spot! Thanks Dad!

4. My Christmas Tree - It makes me so happy every time I look at it! See last post for details - http://thefredricksonminute.blogspot.com/2010/11/yay-for-christmas-time.html

5. Warm Jammies - I got some super comfy and warm jammies at Vanity Fair when I went to the outlet mall in Biloxi! I wish I had gotten more then 1 pair now!

6. Crock Pots - Amazing. A night shift staple. Otherwise we wouldn't ever eat. End of story.

7. The Book Of Mormon - Love it!

8. My job - It can be hard and it makes me really tired, but it's great.

9. Raelee Wonsch - I don't know what it is about this little angel, but she is awesome! So happy all the time. Such a joy! She has touched all of our hearts! There is nothing better then walking in to a room and having her see me and just break out into a huge smile! It much be because I am the best aunt ever and she knows I am and will continue spoiling her!

10. My bed - The greatest thing ever! In fact.... I'm going to go to bed now! Goodnight all!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

Great list! It's really true, there is just something so special about lil miss raelee!

Vicky said...

Our Sunday nights are special! Dad's vegetable soup was great! We are all grateful for Raelee...this last year has been so fun!