Saturday, October 16, 2010

Things I love...

1. Michael: You are the love of my life!

2. Naps: I really don't know what I would do without you lately!! I have been sooo tired! Even though I only worked 3 days this week I am pooped out!

3. Softball: I hate that you are only once a week, and it stinks when we lose... but we won last night!!! It was awesome!! And I went 2 for 3! Yay me!!

4. My new bathroom (now that I have redecorated it for the 3rd time since we moved in): I love that you are no longer over pink!! You feel so much bigger now!

5. My tilty toilet: Ok... I lied I do not love you!!! I need to talk to management about this one...

6. Cake decorating: I am hooked.

7. My awesome patients: Thank you for being so good this week!!

8. Patient's vein last night: I got you on the first try!! HA!!! TO VEINS EVERYWHERE: YOU CAN RUN... YOU CAN ROLL.... BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE MY AWESOME IV TECHNIQUES!!!! I'm alittle excited about starting that IV... can you tell? I am now 10 for 10 on IV starts! But the thing that is so awesome is the fact that the patient was completely dehydrated... 3 people including the daytime charge nurse had tried to get the IV started and couldn't, and then I was able to get it!!! YAY!!!

9. Our regular waitress at village inn: You are so awesome and we totally hardly ever have to even order because you know what we nightshifters like!!!

10. FSU football team: You're doing awesome... but today's game should not have been that close! You scared me!

11. HGTV: You are the best! I could watch you all day long if I wasn't so sleepy all the time! Favorite show ever is Property Virgins.... LOVE IT!

12. Raelee Bug: STOP GROWING SO FAST!

I could go on forever... but instead I'm going to go take a nap...

4 comments:

Mrs. Blimes said...

Great job on the IV! And keep practicing your cake decorating skills! I need an ELMO cake in January for a certain lil ones birthday party!!!

PS I love naps!!! No one loves naps more than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwahahahahahahahaha

The Hargretts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hargretts said...

I love that you love your regular waitress at Village Inn... I think that's great. I know that's random but I have been wanting Chris and I to have a "regular" person at some place that we know. I think it's just cool. Oh and naps are awesome too! haha

The Hargretts said...

sorry... I forgot to put waitress so that was me who deleted. lol... my bad.