Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Happy 23rd Birthday Michael! You have made my life amazing since you came into it! I love you more and more each day!

Michael had 3 parties for his 23rd! One at work, one at his parent's house, and then one at my parent's house! (and of course we celebrated by ourselves on his B-day! )
I made the cake for the party at his parent's house.... it was hard work but turned out pretty good!
Most of the supplies.The finished product!Whew... we got it to his parent's house safely! Talk about stress!Fire!!!Good job blowing all those candles out!Party at my parent's house

Rebekah at Michael's work party!

Jennifer.... um.... well... Michael by his awesome cake Jennifer brought! She ran out of room!
Me and Birthday boy! Yay Michael!


2 comments:

The Hargretts said...

Three cakes is better then no cake!! They all look yummy. I like the one you made... very cool.

Mrs. Blimes said...

Great job on the cake! And that pic of the two of you is really great! Happy Birthday Michael!!!