Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Sweet Caroline....."

I FINALLY went to an FSU baseball game(s) this season!!! I say game(s) because we saw the last 4 innings of Friday's rained out game and the first 4 innings of today's game. This was especially fun because we took my best friend's 5 year old with us!! He was soooo cute but I think he was more interested in food then the game! Michael took him to the concession stand for a hotdog and instead they came back with cracker jacks, skittles, and powerade. I asked Michael why he let him get skittles and he said "He grabbed them and wouldn't let go!" I guess Michael needs more practice in saying NO! It was really funny!!
The games were great! We lost the first one but won the second.
Then we headed to Kelly's to take William home and eat dinner with Kelly! We had YUMMY boneless BBQ ribs, green beans, mashed potatoes, and corn! MMMMM MMMM good! Pretty good Saturday don'tch think??

P.S. This post is titled Sweet Caroline because that is the song that is played in the 8th inning at all FSU home games.

No comments: