Sunday, May 23, 2010

My work out

I'm not cool enough to do P90X, well to be more accurate I am too cheap!! But one of my best friends introduced me to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

I am now on day 3. Oh my goodness I am appalled by myself. I thought I was in ok shape... but now I realize that I wasn't in ok shape... I was in HORRIBLE shape. But it made me feel tons better when Michael had trouble doing it too! Shelley is doing this too and we started the same day to see who has better results....
During today's workout I found myself yelling at the TV when Jillian asked "are you feeling it? I know I am!" Well she hardly does anything!! She just walks around pointing things out on her helpers... But yes... I was feeling the burn! It was only 10 minutes into the workout and I was totally drenched in sweat and was barely standing up! Well more later... I'm going to shower... going to the In-Laws for dinner tonight!

No comments: