Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Hair!! Oh and announcments!




So Shelley Colored and Cut my hair on Monday!! At first I was completely freaked out because she promised that she wouldn't touch my bangs.... well she did!! But I have forgiven her because it really does look good!!









This morning our pipes froze! I was just waking up when dad came into my room (this was at like 5:30) and told me there was no water!! I was not too happy! Dad tried to go out and tap on the pipes to see if that would work and it sadly did not. So then he came up with the brilliant idea to used a hanging lamp that gets really hot to melt the ice... well the water came back on as soon as I had finished my VERY COLD sponge bath :( Figures! But I guess the sponge bath helps me to sympathize with my patients!!



Michael and I have picked out colors and a probable location for the wedding.... and a probable general date!!



The colors are going to be GREEN and BROWN. Here are the Actual Colors: It is the green and brown of course!







The location is going to be SHILOH FARMS off of Benjamin Chaires Road. (http://www.shilohfarm.info/index.html)


The Wedding would be in the chapel and the reception would be in the barn! We both love it and have driven by it twice just to look at it!!















We are thinking that the wedding will be in March of 2010.... probably at the beginning of spring break!!!! I can't wait!!!



Let me know what you think!!



2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Ooooo...green and brown, very pretty!

And that location looks really nice...that picture of the isle is just beautiful!

And P.S., your hair looks awesome! I saw the pics on facebook...I like it a lot!

Mrs. Blimes said...

oh so earthy and classic!!! just like you two!!! that place is FABULOUS!!! its gonna be so beautiful!!!

so...are the gals gonna be in green or brown???