Monday, November 17, 2008

NEWS!!!


Soooo..... today Michael bought me a ring!!! We are not "officially" engaged yet.... in fact I have absolutely no idea when he is going to officially propose.... he has kept me totally in the dark as to what he has planned.... in fact it is making me quite nervous.... I really hope he doesn't do something that will embarrass me in the process! Anyways.... here is a picture of the ring and the band.... of course once we are married I am going to have to get another band (one that is simple and doesn't have any stones) to wear at work. Diamonds and hospitals just don't mix very well!
The only real diamonds are the center stones and they are only 1/4 of a caret. But I didn't even want that much.... I don't really care about fancy expensive rings..... I would rather be able to take a nicer honeymoon then Michael spend a ton of money on a ring. So here it is! What do you guys think? I know I love it!! And it looks totally amazing on my hand! I can't wait until it is mine to wear everyday instead of just trying it on a couple of times!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Blimes said...

oh my goodness!!! lindley i am so happy for you!!! you're gonna be an old married woman!!!

the ring is beautiful too!!!