Saturday, June 5, 2010

WARNING: The follow post contains graphic content that involves vomit and may make you do the same.

So my husband SO SO SO Wins the best husband award!!


Once again.... This is a very graphic post.... if you have a weak stomach when it comes to vomit you really want to think twice about reading this.



For those of you who do not know me I am a nurse and am around a whole bunch of sick people ALL THE TIME!! Sadly it seems I also do not have the best immune system so I get sick alot. Well now I have picked up yet another stomach bug and this one is worse then the one I had on my wedding day! YUCK!!!
This morning at work I wasn't feeling very well but it had been a rough stressful week and I figured it had something to do with that. After I got off work, my friend and best co-worker Jennifer, Michael, our awesome respiratory therapist Marie, and I all went to villiage inn for breakfast so we could end the work week good. Jennifer, Michael and I are regulars there, we go twice a week. I usually eat everything put in front of me. Today... not so much. I ate my hash browns, 3 bites of scrambled eggs, a piece of bacon (I made Jenny's day by giving her the other slice), and about a pancake and a half. This is not normal.... the waitress looked totally confused (like I said, we're regulars). So then we all went home. I got home and went to sleep for about 10 minutes when the nausea graduated to vomiting. Just a little vomit not a problem right? WRONG!! Michael and I appearently have really shallow toilets and everytime I vomited it would splash back in my face which made me vomit harder!! So Michael decided I should vomit in the bathtub so I wouldn't be splashed any longer. So that's what I did! and he got in the bathtub and turned on the shower to rinse it down the drain. But he made a HUGE mistake. I was blocking his escape route! Well needless to say my vomit was too thick due to what I had eating in the recent past and it clogged the drain and all the vomity chunky water started backing up.... all over Michael's feet. It. was. so. funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I started laughing which made me puke more which made me start choking! For those of you who have never choked on vomitus.... it's not fun! Don't try it! Believe me.... you WILL regret it!
Well finally I was done throwing up and Michael helped me up and washed my face off. He never freaked out even once even with throw up all over his bare feet! I love him so much! He is my everything!

So what do you guys think? Do you think he deserves the award?? I do!!!

No comments: