Friday, June 26, 2009

Graduation is over!!

It started at 6 last night and it went really good!! Nobody tried to do anything stupid and everyone had a good time! My speech went amazingly well..... I shook like a leaf.... but I got through it!! Then afterwards Micheal, his family and I went to Sunny's to eat! It was good!! They have the new Pulled Chicken Big Deal and it is awesome!!!! Mom and Dad were going to come too but out AC is broken right now and the AC guys were at our house unsupervised!! So now we have a little break before TCC fall starts so I get to go back to the Publix job which I'm almost at 5 years so maybe I'll get the little * next to my name after all!! I just wish I made more there.... so once I get my letter from the Florida Board of nursing saying I can work as a GPN you better believe that is just what I am going to do! I can't wait to get out there and work for $ which I've worked so hard to learn!! I took a LPN Nclex predictor test yesterday and the results said I have a 95% of passing on the first attempt! So I was happy with that!! Well I'm going to go play tennis now! More later! Basically it is time to start planning our wedding!!! Oh and
Michael and I have a wedding website now. It is: http://www.ewedding.com/sites/eveloandfreddy2010 Go check it out!!

No comments: