Friday, March 27, 2009

North Carolina

So tomorrow morning I am driving to North Carolina.... Michael's Grandma passed away so we are going up there for a few days and the funeral.... from what I hear she was a great lady. So keep Michael's family in your prayers.... especially his Grandpa.......

Spring Break starts for me tomorrow and I can honestly say the break is WAY overdue for my body.... I am getting so worn down it isn't even funny!! But it is coming soon YAY for Spring Break!

Michael and I offically set a wedding date!!! It will be March 6, 2010!! We have given up our dream of having it at Shiloh Farms because of lack of $$$ so we are looking for cheap solutions...... I'm thinking that my house is sounding great right about now but I really don't want an outside wedding... too many risks! Any Ideas?

1 comment:

Vicky said...

We will get it figured out!...Mom