Monday, September 22, 2008

Long Weekend.....


So this has been a very long weekend. It started out ok, but once I got out of school it turned not so good.

We got out of school and then went to my house so I could find some clothes.... well I ended up getting a migrane instead.... I don't know how it happened... it just did!

Then me and Michael headed out to the Leon vs. E. Gadsten football game. He was officiating and really wanted me to watch him.... Well he is really really cute in his knickers.... it makes me snicker (yes I know I am a HUGE dork!!). But I felt so out of place at that game!! It was only the 2nd HS football game I have EVER been to and to make matters worse, I was SURROUNDED by stupid Highschool students.... I can't even put a number to how many times I got hit in the head with plastic bottles! But the only realy bad thing about it was the noise..... noise+migrane=OUCH!!!! It got so bad that my vision was throbbing along with the rest of my body.
Well I went home that night and was up the entire night because my migrane refused to ease up at all. It didn't go away until 4:30PM on Saturday afternoon.
Saturday I slept in which was good, but it was not restful sleep because the migrane was still there.
That afternoon me and Michael headed out to the FSU game.... which was fun but once again I was surrounded by idiots!! I guess just because you're old doesn't make you any more reponsible because I was ready to yell at some people...... I guess I am a person that needs to just watch the games on TV because I was not in a good mood during that game.... but our Defense was AMAZING!! To quote a sign I saw on the side of the road "Good game Defense.... next week bring the offense!".... Well that pretty much sums it up!! I think we just had a really bad game but I do not think we are out of it for the season.... shoot we get most of our real offense back this next game..... unless they do something stupid and get themselves suspended again.
Yesterday was good! Church was fun and dinner+Jared's birthday party was really fun!
I called earlier about a free piano listed in the paper.... but it had already been given away :( So if ya'll hear of any other free or cheap piano's..... PLEASE let me know!! I really really want one!
We just finished our first day of Medical Terminology.... I think it is going to be a really easy class..... and it is fun too! I enjoy figuring out what words mean.... thanks mom for getting me hooked on reading!! I am such a dork!!!
More later!!!!!

1 comment:

Freddie said...

dang that is one good looking linesman.